We're here.....​

Canyon Creek provides services for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. We have a team of trained advocates and service providers to give you support.  Having gone through the trauma of violence can be hard enough, and you don't have to navigate the process of recovery alone. If you're in a domestic violence situation please reach out. Below is a list of services that we provide:



Canyon Creek does not discriminate against any individual. If you have questions please see our non-discrimination policy.



If you're a victim of sexual assault or rape....

RAINN poster.jpg

If you have been raped or sexually assaulted you can:

  • Go to the hospital for an examination to not only collect evidence but to make sure that you are physically going to be okay.

  • Call our hotline number to talk through your options and set up an appointment with an advocate.


What will happen if you decide to go to the hospital:

  • Police will be notified and come to make a report. They will want to talk to you about what happened and take the appropriate action.

  • Canyon Creek Services will be notified and an advocate will come shortly after you get there - usually within 15 minutes.


Our role:

  • We will be there to support you. We will be there for as long as you need us there. We will answer any questions you have. We will assist you to know your rights. We will assist you in filling out a Crime Victims Reparation form that can help monetarily compensate you for a variety of things such as:

    • Medical Care

    • Dental Care

    • Loss of earnings due to the crime

    • Mental health counseling

    • Loss of support to dependents (Homicide Claims Only)

    • Funeral and burial expenses

    • Relocation and related expenses

    • Replacement Services loss (example: childcare, convalescent care, meal preparation, house cleaning/laundry)

    • Eyeglasses, hearing aids or other medically necessary devices

    • Replacement of door locks or windows


You qualify for Crime Victims Reparations if:

  • You are listed as a victim in a police report

  • If the crime happened in Utah, or if you are a Utah resident.


Your rights:

  • You have a say in the whole process. During the examination, if there is a part that you don’t want to do, you can tell the SANE nurse and she does not have to do that part.

  • If at any point you don’t want to speak to the police anymore, you can tell them you don’t feel like speaking anymore. You can tell them that you will reach out when you are ready, or if you feel comfortable with it, you can give them your phone number to contact you later on.​

If you would like more access to resources and information about sexual assault - please click here

Canyon Creek Services

24 Hour Hotline 435.233.5732

Creating communities free of

Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault.

Survivor Services Office:

535 S Main St. Suite 11

Cedar City, UT 84720

Business Hours: M - F  9am - 5pm


Administration Offices:

444 S Main St. Suite A4

Cedar City, UT 84720

Email: adminassistant@ccwcc.org

Phone: 435.867.9411

Business Hours: M - F  9am - 5pm

© 2018 by Canyon Creek Services. Proudly created with Wix.comTerms of Use  |   Privacy Policy

24 Hour Hotline


  • White Pinterest Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Instagram Icon